Airmaster® Fan Company traces its roots to the Diehl Fan Company, who patented the first practical electrical fan in 1886. A hundred years later Airmaster® acquired the Chelsea, Brundage and Power Line Fan operations from Clevepak Corporation. Brundage started production in 1919, Chelsea in 1935 and Power Line in 1957. Airmaster® maintained each operating independently to different market segments. Sales and marketing were consolidated by Airmaster® in 2002 to improve operations and concentrate on fulfilling customer needs.
Airmaster®'s only focus is fans. The factory is complete with engineering staff, certified laboratory for design and development, metal fabricating machinery, and tool and die facilities. Located in Jackson, Michigan, the company maintains stocking warehouses across the U.S., offering the largest line of air moving equipment in North America. Sales are made through the wholesale distributor by representative agencies. Airmaster® exports
throughout the world.
Names may change, but the high quality standards in product and service, for which Airmaster® and its predecessors were noted, remain the same: reliable products, uncompromising quality and prompt service.